Monday, April 28, 2008

Weeknd trip





This weekend was our annual Mom & Daughter trip to La Conner. Angie and I and our moms went up to La Conner and walked around the cute little town and shopped during the day, had a great lunch and shopped some more. Then we headed to Bellingham and saw Jay and Hop`s place and went to the hotel. My hips were killing me but it was worth it. We went in the hot tub (my OB said I could) and then went to dinner. It was great to get away for a night. My mom and Carol generously slept on the pull out couch and Angie and I got the king! The next morning we had brunch(all you can eat, score!) I realize that this trip seems to have revolved around food, but according to Ben, thats all I care to talk about lately.

Madison went to the dentist today and I took some pictures, which embarrassed her. I just happened to have my camera in my purse from the trip(where I actually didn`t take ANY pictures) so I seized the day. She did have a cavity but the girl said she was a very good brusher. The hygienist asked if Maddie flossed and Maddie said "When my mom remembers to buy some". Oh the shame. The lady then proceeded to tell me it was very important, which I know because I get the same lecture when I go. (Sorry Blake and Ali, don`t mean to talk crap about your peeps)

Here is another picture of my little Jax and his hawk, I just think it`s adorable.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I like how you mention me in many of your posts! haha. your trip sounds like a ton of fun. i could use a mom and me trip like that!