Friday, May 2, 2008

My brave little kiddos




This week found us in in many offices, Dentist and Dr`s and the lab. Madison was very brave at the dentist, Jaxon had a minor cold turn into some major asthma problems and I had my gestational diabetes test.

Jaxon has new meds, a liquid steroid that he takes twice a day and his fast action inhaler with a spacer every few hours as needed. He seems a little better but we will know more on tuesday for his re-check.

No word on the results of my gestational diabetes test yet, for some reason I am really nervous about the results this time, even though I`ve never had a problem before in previous pregnancies.

Tomorrow is the beg day that Madison has been looking forward too for months, her swim party! We will be sure to post some pictures!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I have finally figured out how to to get my pictures from my cell phone to the computer, opening new worlds of communication for all.

No comments: