Friday, April 18, 2008

Enough!




It`s April 18th and I`m sitting here watching it snow, then hail, then rain snow mix......and it`s not cool. Poor Jaxon was so excited to see it snowing, we got him dressed somewhat warm and he came back inside 15 min later looking very sad. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I can`t make a snowball!". Yes, that IS annoying. I mean, most people are enjoying a little thing called SPRING right now, but if we MUST get snow, why not enough that the kids can play? It`s just this miserable mix that melts as soon as it looks like it might stick. My sources tell me that it`s 80 on the east coast today. My Dad is in Thailand where it`s in the mid 90`s. SIGH. The good news is that we took a great nap today without that pesky little thing called SUN to wake us. So we got that going for us!

Here are a few pics of my little guy watching the so called "snow".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen - chrissy whitwell here, we did cloth for trystan for about 3 months. they have come a long way and it is better for their butts, but you are changing them more. Trystan cried everytime he went pee. We had a service come weekly take away the dirty and leave clean ones. I would say go for it!

Anonymous said...

I say don't do it! :)