Monday, April 14, 2008

So....



We are finally going to try out a family blog. I am still trying to figure this all out, so bear with me. Ali, you are probably the only person who will read this, so thanks! :)

We are Ben and Jen, and perhaps you would like to follow the thrilling life and times of our family here in Monroe. Right now Jaxon is playing soccer on adorable 3 year old soccer team and Madison is taking bi- weekly swimming lessons at the YMCA. We are really looking forward to the weather not being so rainy and miserable. I am getting bigger by the day it seems and I can`t wait to meet this little girl. Ben is busy as always with work, church and his many fantasy baseball teams. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks fun...i love you

Ali said...

LOVE IT. and see, you already have two readers!! Ali