


Saturday was Jaxon`s last soccer game and they had a little party afterwards and he got his first medal! He was SO proud and could not wait to show his sister. Speaking of Madison, I feel like I don`t say much about her on here, she spends weekends with my mom in North Ben quite a bit, but we miss her so we are going to keep her with us more, even though she loves to go there so much. She is really excited about her upcoming swimming party at the YMCA. Hard to believe that she is going to be 8 in just a few weeks.
I had not gotten my hair highlighted since I found out I was pregnant so I had like 4 inches of red grow out, and I decided that I am done highlighting. My hair is naturally red and I`m tired of fighting it. So I bought a 6 $ bottle of hair dye so I could cover the blond highlights and it came out pretty good! I have no make up on in this pic, so don`t be scared. I am far to lazy to put make up on just to take a picture., SO heres the red hair!
Also here`s a picture of Madison before she left for school this morning, she just looked so cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment