
I realize that pretty much everyone hates Mondays. Everyone has to go back to school and back to work ect. Though I am a stay at home mom, I too dislike Mondays because Ben pretty much ALWAYS works late(until around 8:30). Though Ben and I have been together for about 5 years, I still look forward to him getting home, as do the kids. Mondays seem like the LONGEST DAYS EVER because there is nothing to look forward too. I know that he doesn`t like it either. By the time he gets home he is exhausted because EVERY monday he has a standing 6:00 AM meeting. I can`t imagine having to be some ware at 6AM every single Monday. Today the kids got up at 6:45 and I refused to get out of bed until 7:45. I just layed there pretending that it wasn`t happening, that is just too early. There is really no point of this blog entry except so say that Ben`s a trooper and I`m a HUGE baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment