Should be my new goal for updating. I mostly come to check out Ali`s pics of Paige and my friend Lizzie`s recipes....and then I get sucked into stalking people I never talk to but still somehow find interesting. Oh you do the same thing.
Anyways, heres the latest. I lost 9 lbs from Jan 2nd to Feb 2nd.It has not been easy, and the first 5 came off pretty fast...then the scale did not budge for 2 weeks and I wanted to scream, then 4 more came off. I am finally able to run for a few min at a time, take zumba 3 times a week and I need to be better about strength training.
Madison and Jax are both still loving school, Jax wants to go 5 days a week(he goes 4 now). Ellie was super sick this weekend, her ear infection was made worse by the fact that she could not keep anything down, ended up in the ER Sunday where I found out she has penuomia. She is better now but the whole family has a cold. Yuk.
Ben is doing well, still likes his job and playing raquetball a few days a week. He`s here less then we would like, but he`s working hard :)
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
THANK YOU for the post! I too blog stalk people and I love every minute of it. Maybe I told you this already...but when I was trying to lose my baby weight I lost for awhile and then was totally stuck for like 3 weeks. Finally I started doing more weights and after that started dropping again. I'm a total believer in weights these day! WAY TO GO on losing 9 pounds. that is seriously significant...has to be a pant size worth. is it?? keep it up, girl!
Great job Jen with the weight loss. I too am struggling with losing after the initial 5 that came off but hopefully I will get better soon. Love hearing about your kids... once a month blogging is better than no blogging at all!!! And seriously, you rock with the workouts!! Keep it up!!! xoxo. And blog stalking is amazing right? I feel like I know half these people... haha
Post a Comment