







One of my New Years resolutions is to update the blog once a week. I have been really bad about it(hence the last post was...10 months ago, yikes!) SO heres a recap of what has happened in the last almost year....
Ben got a new job! He is the Director of Sales at the Roosevelt Hotel in Seattle. He really likes it. It is a longer commute but he spends way less time in the car driving from appointment to appointment.
I started this year being determined to lose this baby weight( yes...the weight I aquired with each baby and then never lost...yes, I realize Ellie is over a year old.) Joined a local gym and have been at it everyday. Cut out wine(oh how I love you wine!)I`ll update with any signifigant changes but really,it`s not my fave this to talk about. What IS my fave thing to talk about is these three...
Madison is in 4th grade and loves her teacher. I remember 4th grade like yesterday, so it`s really weird to know that stuff that happens in her life, she is probably going to remember forever. She started cheer and is really good. She practices 2 days a week and has one game a weekend. It`s a big commitment(for me) but she really likes it.
Jaxon turned 5 in November. He missed the kindergarden cut off for public school, so he is going to Kindergarden at a Private Christan school, the same one he went to pre school at. He will start Kindergarden next year(prob way ahead, IMO). He starts Tball in a month, hope it goes better then last time when he refused to hit off the T, insisted in live pitching and corrected the coach on the baseball rules. Why is there no team for 5 year olds who stopped hitting off a T when they were 18 moths old? :)
Ellie goes with me to the gym 5 days a week, she likes the kids room for the most part. She would like it more if they let her eat in there, she must be growing again because all she wants to do it eat. Her strawberry blond ringlets are TRULY the cutest thing in the WORLD. She is going to be 18 months in 4 days. It has gone REALLY fast!
So I`ll post some pics and try to be better about updating for anyone that is actually readying this.
Jen

1 comment:
Well, I read this and I'm glad to hear you'll be updating more often! That picture of Elli on her first b-day is to die for! That was a giant cupcake and the cutest shirt ever! Also, good luck in losing the baby weight. I didn't lose anything until I started lifting weights for as much time as I spent doing cardio. Now I do 20 min on each and have finally gotten back to where I wanted to be. Keep us updated!! And hilarious, by the way, about Jaxon and his T ball! haha
Post a Comment