



Hope anyone that reads this also has me on FB...because I am horriable at blogging, but daily pics are on Facebook :)
So, I survived through the first and 1/2 of my second trimesters of what has been my most miserable pregnancy yet. I threw up almost every day, well past my first trimester, in fact I am still throwing up every morning at 21 weeks. Every day by 3 I have a killer headache...see why I am not blogging? haha. I don`t have much sunshine to share.
The great,happy news is that we are having a BOY and he is healthy and strong and we are 98% sure we are nameing him Cason. Still have moments of panic when I realize this baby is coming, and I will have 4 kids...but I am excited. The kids are excited and I know as soon as he is here, we will not be able to picture life without him. OK, thats my quick update, I have an OB appt tomorrow where I hope to talk about when we may schedule the c/s, he will be a repeat due to my 2 prior c/s`s.

2 comments:
So excited for you!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are amazing...I swear I see Jaxon in him!! When's the next play date?
Post a Comment