Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break!






This year we were lucky enough to go to Great Wolf Lodge for TWO nights, and the kids were SUPER excited. That place is truly heaven for children, indoor water park, they made their own teddy bears(stuffed them and everything), Painted Pillow cases to take home, made their own pair of crocs(joy), got a cool shaker(looks like a martini shaker) but instead you do milk and a shot of chocolate or strawberry, got cool light up mugs that they filled with 4 kinds of frostee`s,and it goes on. Ben and I were SO tired after the two days but the kids had a blast.

Also, wanted to update you on my weight loss progress. I have lost 26 lbs so far and I have another 14 until I get to my goal weight. I am hoping to do this by Ben`s brothers wedding in June...so maybe I could not be the fat sister in all the pics for once! :)

Ben is leaving for the weekend for a MUCH DESERVED golf trip with his friends. He is playing twice on Sat and once on sunday. Going over to eastern Wa where the weather is much nicer!

So I am posting a before and after pic, as horriable and embarassing as the before is, I like that I am holding the camera in my hand because thats how I always felt...like I did not want to be in any pictures. I hated every picture that I ever saw of myself. While I still have a ways to go(14 lbs is a lot) I am really commited to seeing it though...and I swear I am never gaining it back, it`s WAY too hard to lose!

2 comments:

Ali said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT YOU'VE LOST 26 POUNDS?!?! unbelievable! seriously! That is like post baby droppage except you can't even attribute it to that - it's just plain old hard work!!! Way to go, seriously! You really do look great! ....my mouth is still hanging open!

Lizzy said...

GO JENNY GO!!! You are doing amazing and I know you'll be able to reach your goal weight!! You look great : )