

I wanted to update all of you who were praying for Ellie and wondering the outcome of yesterday. As I posted, her heart is perfectly healthy. EKG was normal as were the blood pressures on her arms and chubby little legs. We saw her Regular Ped after The Ped Cardioligist at Sweedish and she is pretty confident that what Ellie has is somthing called Raynaud’s Syndrome/disease/phenomenon. Her hands and feet are almost always white/blue/red. There is a ton of info on this out there, so of course I googled it. To put it as simply as I can, if she has Raynauds disease alone, that is not a huge deal. The reason she is seeing The pediatric rheumatologist at Childrens. If she has Raynauds syndrome, that means it is secondary to some scary stuff like Lupus or vasculitis or one of several autoimmume issues. Obviously our hope is for the first. So thats where we are at. Ellie is not in any pain that I am aware of, she is happy and healthy and should stay that way. Her circulation is poor, but not to the point when she is going to lose a foot or anything, it`s just a constant reminder to me that somthing isn`t right, and nobody wants to see that in their baby. Blue is not color you want to see anyware on your child. We will get to the bottom of this, thanks for the support and prayers, it is MUCH appreciated.
Jen (and family)

No comments:
Post a Comment