



+of+DEC+08+041.jpg)
Hard to believe that it`s a new year already. So many challanges in 08 and all I can feel is extremely blessed because 08 was the year we welcomed our little Ellie.
Madison and Jax are back at school after a Veeeeery long break that started a few days early with all the snow. We actually had two feet for about a week, it was weird to look out the window and see everything white and be USED to it! It`s almost all gone with the latest rain storm that came thru last night, breaking records and flooding....no flooding here though.
Ellison is almost 6 months old now. She has been sitting since 5 months. She is such a sweet easy going baby, such a total change from her first 3 months. We are all so in love with her. Jaxon is extremely protective of her and Madison is like her second mother, such a big help. Ellie adores her.
We had a great christmas, it is SO fun to be a parent at christmas time. I had a great time doing all the traditional Christmas stuff, making cookies, gingerbread houses,watching alllll the old christmas cartoons(over and over and over).
In other news, my Dad and Phyllis are moving to Toronto, Canada in early March. We are all pretty bummed about it. I have been very lucky to be so close to him for all these years....I can`t really imagine only seeing him a few times a year. I know we will still call and email....but we will REALLY miss them. It has been so awesome getting to know Phyllis and her family and being able to share holidays and special occasions and birthdays together. The hope is that they will be back in a few years, they are going to rent their house. My kids absolutely LOVE them both and are always so excited to see them.
Madison and Jaxon both started up swimming lessons this week. Jax was super ready and had a blast. Madison will probably move to pre competitive swimmging classes next, she is such a little fish!
As always I shall end with the promise of trying harder to post more....

No comments:
Post a Comment